About the investment
Year of investment: 2017
About the project
The assumption of this project is to create an ultra light wheel rim made of carbon composite which will not only affect the dynamics through a weigh limiting effect, but will also increase the distance cars will be able to run.
Currently the average weight of a popular aluminum rim used in passenger cars ranges from 6 to 13 kg, depending on how it is manufactured. The composite rim may prove to be a competitive solution. The prototype which has been created so far weighs only 3.5 kg.
It is a solution which may greatly influence the development of electromobility. Calculations show that fitting a full set of such ultra light rims in electric cars will allow us to increase their distance range by 6 per cent. It is a slight improvement, but a great achievement as far as this sector is concerned.
More information at: www.fibra-tech.com
Support from the Alfabeat team
in the process of acceleration:
- validating the solution and the market demand with key partners in the sector,
- collaborative development of a strategy for commercializing the invention,
- collaborative development of a business plan,
- collaborative development of the exit strategy.
after the investment is made:
- support in acquiring next rounds of financing,
- maintaining relations with key business partners,
- collaboratively promoting the invention on the national and international level,
- providing support in achieving the goals and the business plan at the strategic level;
- securing access to subcontractors in such areas as accounting services, HR services, legal services, financial management, controlling or obtaining and settling EU funds,
- helping to solve current business problems,
- creating a network of contacts on a business level.